- We attended the site within 24 hours and a strategy was agreed with the insurer's representatives.
- The client's main concern was business continuity.
- The building works were scoped and priced, and we agreed an accelerated timetable to mitigate the business interruption period.
- A stock list was compiled and a reconciliation was carried out with the stock loss agreed within 10 days.
- A six-figure claim was paid and the business was back trading as normal within 4 weeks.
Willis IRM is the only broker in Northern Ireland to have its own internal Accident Investigations division to pro-actively manage the claim process to ensure speedy efficient settlement of liability incidents and claims. We employ 8 personnel for this purpose and this has resulted in substantial savings in premium costs to our clients.