- A sub-contractor was fatally injured on the site of one of our main contractor clients.
- Our AIS investigator was onsite within an hour of the incident occurring. The investigator assisted the client with both the Police and HSE investigation's.
- We undertook a full investigation and delivered a report on the circumstances of the accident, the compiling of all relevant risk assessments and Health & Safety documentation.
- Our negotiations with insurers demonstrated that the liability rested with the sub-contractor, mitigating Reserve provision by the insurer.
- Due to a detailed and complete response, corporate criminal charges were avoided.
Willis IRM is the only broker in Northern Ireland to have its own internal Accident Investigations division to pro-actively manage the claim process to ensure speedy efficient settlement of liability incidents and claims. We employ 8 personnel for this purpose and this has resulted in substantial savings in premium costs to our clients.